Database
 

Sign up Calendar Latest Topics Donate
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
Deutsche Bahn

Herr Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 12,405
Reply with quote  #31 
The offloading of passengers and baggage is now underway.
[bYSb5w]


The flight number for the return leg to Luton is W68108.
[gYK5wU]


The pre-flight briefing for the crew of W68108 is currently ongoing. Ground crews are no less busy either.
[zGfwCu]

__________________
Virgin Atlantic | Braniff International | Piedmont | Lufthansa
0
charter

Group Captain
Registered:
Posts: 689
Reply with quote  #32 
I like the airport and the traffic so far. Wizzair is growing becoming like easyJet and Ryanair: during Covid-19 pandemic Wizzair has been the only airline continuing to grow in destinations and airports served.
I love TUI Airways B737-800W and i agree with Lufthansa livery: various stages for me
1) angry
2) undecided
3) weird
4) acceptance of yet another "eurowhite"
5) nice, elegant.
0
Deutsche Bahn

Herr Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 12,405
Reply with quote  #33 
Your five stages of acceptance made me laugh, sir. I could not have put it better. Well done. [thumb]
__________________
Virgin Atlantic | Braniff International | Piedmont | Lufthansa
0
Deutsche Bahn

Herr Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 12,405
Reply with quote  #34 
With cabin doors and passengers secure, W6300 is ready for pushback.
[FrDHby]


"Wizz Air Three-Hundred, cleared for pushback."
[RhIgRd]

__________________
Virgin Atlantic | Braniff International | Piedmont | Lufthansa
0
Deutsche Bahn

Herr Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 12,405
Reply with quote  #35 
Wizz Air Flight 300 will shortly be on her way back to Budapest
[U9fgHg]


The next generation of Pratt & Whitney aircraft engine in view.
[3nntXA]

__________________
Virgin Atlantic | Braniff International | Piedmont | Lufthansa
0
AC787

Air Chief Marshall
Registered:
Posts: 1,817
Reply with quote  #36 
A very rich diorama. Loving the close-ups with the GSE and aircraft.
__________________
Blog: wingsovercascadia.wordpress.com | Instagram: @wings_over_cascadia | Twitter: @cascadianwings
0
Deutsche Bahn

Herr Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 12,405
Reply with quote  #37 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC787
A very rich diorama. Loving the close-ups with the GSE and aircraft.


I have been tempted to order some 1:400 scale ground personnel. They will be easy to lose, though.



__________________
Virgin Atlantic | Braniff International | Piedmont | Lufthansa
0
AC787

Air Chief Marshall
Registered:
Posts: 1,817
Reply with quote  #38 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deutsche Bahn


I have been tempted to order some 1:400 scale ground personnel. They will be easy to lose, though.




I have enough trouble with the tow bars as it is, the ground personnel sound like they must be quite small. Who sells them? Shapeways?

__________________
Blog: wingsovercascadia.wordpress.com | Instagram: @wings_over_cascadia | Twitter: @cascadianwings
0
Deutsche Bahn

Herr Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 12,405
Reply with quote  #39 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC787


I have enough trouble with the tow bars as it is, the ground personnel sound like they must be quite small. Who sells them? Shapeways?


Yes, I believe FantasyWings does as well.

I thought I was the only one with tow bar issues. [biggrin]

__________________
Virgin Atlantic | Braniff International | Piedmont | Lufthansa
0
AC787

Air Chief Marshall
Registered:
Posts: 1,817
Reply with quote  #40 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deutsche Bahn


Yes, I believe FantasyWings does as well.

I thought I was the only one with tow bar issues. [biggrin]


FantasyWings is quite impressive, I've considered their buses and cargo containers from time to time.

__________________
Blog: wingsovercascadia.wordpress.com | Instagram: @wings_over_cascadia | Twitter: @cascadianwings
0
Deutsche Bahn

Herr Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 12,405
Reply with quote  #41 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC787


FantasyWings is quite impressive, I've considered their buses and cargo containers from time to time.


I have two Qantas coaches, and they are fantastic. Funny that you should mention the containers. I, too, have been eyeing a set. [thumb]

__________________
Virgin Atlantic | Braniff International | Piedmont | Lufthansa
0
charter

Group Captain
Registered:
Posts: 689
Reply with quote  #42 
Thanks DB.
I also have Wizzair and all the LCC in 1:400 but all the activity in your airport makes my "collector heart" bleeding because, with ablout 20.000 models in 1:500 scale, there isn't a manufacturer producing easyJet, Wizzair, Ryanair, Blue Air etc.
0
Deutsche Bahn

Herr Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 12,405
Reply with quote  #43 
Quote:
Originally Posted by charter
Thanks DB.
I also have Wizzair and all the LCC in 1:400 but all the activity in your airport makes my "collector heart" bleeding because, with ablout 20.000 models in 1:500 scale, there isn't a manufacturer producing easyJet, Wizzair, Ryanair, Blue Air etc.


Very unfortunate. It would be nice if someone else entered the 1:500 market.

__________________
Virgin Atlantic | Braniff International | Piedmont | Lufthansa
0
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.